Are you a French company considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Paris, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in French markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to French companies
- Qualified support, insight and advice to French companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between French and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
French Companies in Catalonia
Over 700 French companies are already settled in Catalonia. Among them Mecaplast, Sopra Group, Alstom, Carrefour, Auchan, Altran, Danone, Decathlon, Axa, Faurecia, Schneider Electric, Sanofi, Suez, Pierre Fabre, Faiveley, Capgemini, Havas, Lactalis or Louis Vuitton. Some of them have been assessed by Catalonia Trade & Investment.
- Mecaplast invested in a new plant in Pobla de Claramunt to produce and distribute plastic components for the automotive sector.
- Sopra Group specialised in technology consulting, systems integration and application development, serves Europe from Barcelona. The company's services are adressed to banking and insurance activities, telecom, industry and the public sector, focusing mainly on the maintenance of applications.
- Louis Vuitton set up a new manufacturing plant in Campllong (Girona) to produce leather goods and accessories.
Catalan Companies in France
Over 600 Catalan companies are already settled in France, among them Gas Natural, CaixaBank, Abertis, Cobega, Grifols, Barna Steel, Planeta Corporación, Roca Sanitario, Puig or Punto Fa.
Our Team in Paris
Mr Christophe Arnoul, director of Paris office, holds a diploma in Business and International Trade and has a wide experience in Catalan and French markets. He specializes in business development, establishment of companies and promotion of foreign investment. He speaks Catalan, Spanish, French and English.