Are you a company from Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia or Uganda considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Nairobi, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in these African markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to African Companies from Nairobi
- Qualified support, insight and advice to invest in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between companies from Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia or Uganda and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Our Team in Nairobi
Mr Robert Bach, director of Nairobi office, has a degree in Administration and Business Management and a Master in International Relations, specialising in economic development. His thesis was on the tri-lateral cooperation between Europe, Africa and China. With 10 years’ experience in international consulting, he has solid expertise in international public tendering projects. In this field, he has participated actively in the management, follow-up and evaluation of development projects in the private sector and in the promotion of foreign trade in sub-Saharan African countries financed by the European Union and other international financial institutions.