Are you an African company considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Accra, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in African markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to African Companies from Accra
- Qualified support, insight and advice to African companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between African and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Catalan Companies in Ghana
Several Catalan companies are already settled in Ghana, among them Cobega, Telegiros or God Mare XXI.
Our Team in Accra
Ms Florence Hiard, director of Accra office, is an economist with a wide experience as a consultant and project coordinator for international action in the area of Africa and the Middle East. She specializes in African markets and internationalization projects in sub-Saharan Africa.