Connections are one of the basic needs of companies in order to do business. In the major events we are organising for 2017 you’ll find differential knowledge, business opportunities, business services and networking.
Both incubators and accelerators promote the growth of innovative companies and help startups grow. In our startup hub, you will find those in Barcelona & Catalonia.
Ten selected startup companies from Catalonia will be showcased at The Next Web Conference 2017 from May 17th through 20th. These companies span across several verticals, including Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, IoT, Music, eCommerce and AdTech.
The 2017 call for the reindustrialization loans of the Spanish Government adressed to private companies with industrial production activities will be open from the 30th of May until the 7th of July.
- Barcelona’s digital ecosystem moves 1,200 million euros in one year
- Thunder Power announces an initial investment of €80M and the creation of 200 jobs in Catalonia with the opening of an electric vehicle R&D centre
- Amazon opening fourth logistics center in Catalonia
- A Unique O2O Social Event Showcasing Barcelona and Catalonia as Southern Europe’s principal economic hub in Hong Kong
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory opens its first new headquarters in 20 years in Barcelona
- Catalonia promotes itself among 100 senior French executives in Lyon, at the influential Wine & Business Club