The TECNIO certification created by the Government of Catalonia, through ACCIÓ, identifies differential applied technology providers and facilitators. The certification:
- Supports the most qualified agents involved in technology transfer processes.
- Allows companies to access advanced R&D and develop new products and services.
- Increases the scope of technology projects by finding the most suitable technology partners & suppliers.
- Helps raise your competitiveness and technological innovation capacities.
Developers and facilitators making your company more technological and competitive
Two kinds of organisations are credited with the TECNIO certification:
- Developers, generating new technology and transferring it to companies, either through tailor-made R&D projects, or through direct sale of the developed technology.
- Facilitators, enabling technology access, helping companies discover the technology being generated in their scientific and technological ambit. They are transfer offices that offer companies a portfolio of market-ready, developed technologies in their scientific/technological ambit. All these organisations will help your company become more technological and competitive.